So my last blog post was on all the products I've gotten from YesStyle (who are still doing sales at the moment!), and with so many makeup products actually being my staple products, I decided that I'd do my first video on using most of the makeup products (close to all, really) to create an everyday look.
When it comes to everyday, I've developed my go-to look into something that doesn't require brushes (just a sponge for foundation and the brush that comes with the eyebrow pencil), so my face is ready in 20 minutes. Once you get into a routine/habit of doing the same stuff, any variation that still uses the same technique will fall into place anyway and it will be a quick but nice look to go out in.
You are free to stop at any point, I've added more products to the look to amp it up (also attempt to use all of them), but it still stays as more of a "day time" look. Without further ado, video is below:
Here is the product list:
1. Toner: SKIN79 - AragoSpa Aqua Toner
2. Moisturiser: Caudalie Vinosource Moisturising Sorbet (GlossyBox sample size)
3. Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation
4. Concealers: the SAEM Cover Perfection Pot Concealer
5. SportFX Shape Up Brow pencil (GlossyBox sample)
6. Beauty People 10 Seconds Auto Pencil Liner in Real Black, Real Brown, and Diamond Burgundy
7. MACQUEEN Waterproof Pen Eyeliner
8. touch in SOL Metallist Liquid Foil and Glitter Shadow Duo (#5 Lottie)
9. Bbi@ Last Lipstick Series 2 (#6)
10. Shiseido Eyelash Curler
11: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
There you have it! Hope this was enjoyable and helpful in some way! I'm not ready for voiceover yet, but maybe in the future, so bear with the text for the time being :)